We received a lot of questions this year from NGO / nonprofit professionals in Central and Eastern Europe about podcasts in English. There is a strong interest in the CEE region for learning about different methods and practices from professionals around the world. There is also a desire for improving English language skills from peers who share a commitment to social change.
In response, we offer a short list of English-language podcasts worth following. We hope this offers ideas and inspiration for others.
- Build Good: https://www.buildgood.org/podcast
- Changing Our World: https://www.changingourworld.com/cw-podcasts
- Common Impact: https://commonimpact.org/podcast
- Fund the People (Rusty Stahl): https://anchor.fm/fund-the-people
- Giving Thought (Charities Aid Foundation US): https://www.cafonline.org/about-us/blog-home/giving-thought/podcasts-from-giving-thought
- Giving With Impact (Stanford Social Innovation Review + Schwab Charitable): https://ssir.org/givingwithimpact
- The Nonprofit Reframe: https://shows.acast.com/nonprofit-reframe
- NonProfit Times Fresh Research: https://www.thenonprofittimes.com/fresh-research
- Philanthropy Now (Silicon Valley Community Foundation) https://www.siliconvalleycf.org/svcf-philanthropy-now
- Social Enterprise (FINCA International) https://socentpodcast.org/