Closing Date: 1.5 2019. The Foundation promotes pioneering projects by women in all areas of science, art and culture. Submitted works should contribute to the development of the sciences and the arts by developing new approaches from the perspective of women. Projects that move between science and art and / or are interdisciplinary are encouraged. Funding will also be given to projects that are dedicated to the traditions and achievements of women: research, documentation and research that give meaning to the work of women in science, art and culture.
Open to women in Germany and abroad. Exceptions will be considered for projects of women in which men are also involved. Complementary funding is possible.
- commercially oriented projects
- scholarship payments / subsistence allowances
- academic qualification work (i.e. preparation or printing of dissertations, habilitations, etc.)
- projects that serve individual self-discovery / life help
- projects without significant time limit
- projects that have already been completed or published