Closing Date: 20.9 2018. Support available for projects that address specific needs for the development and implementation of European Union policy and legislation on environmental or climate concerns.
The 2018 thematic focus areas:
- Grazing for wildfire prevention, ecosystem service provision, nature conservation and landscape management
- Effects of urban ecosystems and vegetation on urban air quality and urban temperature
- Improving support for the transition to circular economy in networks which engage innovation, regional and environmental agencies, philanthropy and financial market actors
- Providing support for Biodiversity Action in the EU’s Outermost Regions (Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Amazon and Macaronesian Regions)
- Capacity building for SME support organizations to boost their services for SMEs on circular economy, resource efficiency and eco-innovation
Proposals may be submitted by non-profit/non-governmental organisations, public bodies, and private sector entities legally registered in the European Union.