Applications Due 30.4 2019. Support available for projects that transform the lives of women. Priority consideration given to (1) hard to fund projects; (2) seed stage activities with sustainable potential; (3) interventionist projects supporting feminist values; (4) training and development projects; (5) one-time projects; (6) materials dissemination/distribution efforts; (7) core funding for feminist organizations; (8) other unique projects.
In 2019, applications from non-OECD countries will be especially welcome that focus on campaigning and activism in the areas of (1) Lesbian and transgender rights, (2) Violence against women and girls, (3) Disabled women and girls, and (4) Refugee women and girls.
- Applications from students to support their courses of studies
- Applications from academics to fund work which could be funded by more traditional sources of funding
- Applications to continue doctoral studies
- Applications from religious groups
- Applications from UK organisations for core funding that has been lost or reduced due to statutory bodies’ spending cuts
Grant Requests of less than UK £15,000 are highly considered.