Concept Notes due 2.4 2019. The aim is to (1) facilitate interaction and collaboration between state actors and non-state actors (civil society, think tanks, social partners, media, researchers etc) and support structured and evidence based policy dialogue in reform processes; (2) establish a capacity development platform to support non state actors in areas related to public policy formulation, policy budgeting, implementation, monitoring and evaluation; and (3) establish a communication and learning platform on policy dialogue, as a tool to drive policy – making efforts, promote results, good practices, lesson learnt and continuous improvements. Actions must take place in Albania.
Lead applicants must be legally established and operating non-profit organizations in an EU Member State body or International Organisation (inter-governmental); think tanks/civil society organisations established in Albania or an EU Member State; or in a candidate country as recognised by the European Union or in Member State of the European Economic Area.
- Public Finance reform
- Public Administration reform/li>
- Jobs and Skills strategy/li>
- Education, Health, Social Protection, Social Inclusion/li>
- Environment and climate change/li>
- Fight against corruption/li>
- Decentralization and local government/li>
- Tourism Development and Economic development/li>
- Rural development, food safety, fishery, consumer rights/li>
- Transport and water management/li>
- Human rights, Gender Equality/li>
- Roadmap on enabling environment for Civil Society/li>
Grants Range: 70% – 100% of the total eligible costs of the action. Total of EUR 1,000,000 will be available. Project Duration: 36-42 months for the initial planned duration of an action.
- actions concerned only or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
- actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses;
- actions supporting political parties or candidates elections;
- retroactive financing for projects already in implementation or completed;
- projects for the exclusive benefit of individuals or exclusively restricted groups of individuals;