Due Date: 31.8 2018. Social entrepreneurs and social impact leaders around the world, focused on the needs of children and youth, are invited to apply for a unique 12-month leadership development program. The Fellowship is designed to help scale leaders and their organizations to the next level.
- Intense mentoring and coaching on leadership development, team development, and operational issues
- Guidance from a dedicated Strategic Coach as well as help from expert sector advisors
- Video networking meetings every 2 months with other Fellows for a leadership roundtable
- In-person learning and collaboration opportunities, including attendance to the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit
- On-going post-program support
- Visibility on The Gratitude Network website, Facebook page, email newsletter and various live events
- Access to The Gratitude Network community of alumni, peers, experts and resources, and funders
- Social enterprise must be at least one-year old, and currently employ at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant)
- Social enterprise must primarily serve children/youth, in one of the following categories: (a) Education, (b) Health and Wellbeing, (c) Children’s Rights
- Applicant must have decision-making authority and responsibility within their social enterprise
- Applicant is not currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship
The Gratitude Network is a 501c3 US non-profit networked organization of experienced leaders who identify, nurture, mentor and fund innovative social impact organizations which impact the lives of children and change the face of education worldwide.