Due Date: 15.8 2018. The EY Entrepreneurial Winning Women™ program is a year-long executive education program for a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs with businesses that demonstrate true potential to scale globally.
Participants are supported by:
- Expanding their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identifying potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Providing access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthening their executive leadership and business skills and identifying opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increasing visibility for them and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
Applicants must have confidence, conviction, tenacity, plan, overall professional acumen, maturity, and business sophistication needed to interact effectively with potential investors, high-level business advisors and top executives.”