Closing Date: 19.12 2017. The Fellowship provides financial and logistic support for individuals to study at LSE in London, UK, either on a year-long MSc or through a series of short courses throughout the year.
- bold, risky, and ready to challenge power;
- see the bigger picture about how inequalities are playing out;
- imaginative and radical about solutions;
- bringing care and collaboration into their practice;
- truly committed to changing the world, and less focused on advancing their careers
Hosted by the International Inequalities Institute at The London School of Economics and Political Science.