Applications Due 7.5 2019. The fellowship will select individuals to develop and implement advocacy projects in line with the Fund’s strategic framework and vision in Czech Republic.
- Individual expert who can see beyond educational challenges and share vision in the given country;
- Professional capacity and experience: to understand and analyze various educational issues as well as to provide expert level solutions
- Possessing relevant range of networks for successful advocacy in the respective country
- Experience in advocacy either/or EU and national level
- Clear ideas on how to develop educational policies to be more inclusive for Roma
- Proven relevant experience and indicating ability to fulfill the objectives of the action
- Core values in line with REF’s values – tenacity, integrity, justice, accountability and inquisitiveness – and REF’s commitment to integration and gender mainstreaming;
- Preference will be extended to candidates of Roma origin
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
Proposals need to be submitted in individual capacity not acting on behalf of any organizations. It is a specific advocacy fellowship grant with a total of ~ CZK 115,000 available. The fellowship proposal can be planned with duration of maximum seven months until the end of March 2020.