Applications Due: 15.4 2019. Initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe are represented at the One Young World Summit 2019 in London.
Open to young leaders (ages 18 – 30) from Europe with (1) evidenced commitment to delivering positive change; (2) demonstrated capacity for leadership; (3) proven initiative in addressing key local and/or global issues in their work; (4) track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2019.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Cost of travel to and from London.
- Scholars will be responsible for any visa-related expenses should they require a visa to enter the UK
Priority will be given to applicants from countries that have been less represented at previous One Young World Summits. Priority will also be given to first-time Summit attendees (not OYW Ambassadors).