Applications Due: 3.5 2019. Audi, in collaborating with One Young World, will offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders (ages 18-30) to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom.
Open to young leaders involved with a non-governmental organisation, social enterprise, community based organisation, or acting as an individual making an impact on environmental topics. Candidates must demonstrate (1) a passion for environmental issues, (2) impact and capacity for innovation in this field, and (3) leadership.
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flight).
- Hotel accommodation London between 20 and 25 (inclusive) October.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 21 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the pre-event by Audi, Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
In addition to participating in the One Young World Summit, Audi Scholars will join an exclusive pre-event where they will connect with fellow innovators from the programme as well as experts from the Audi Environmental Foundation.