Applications Due: 14.4 2019. The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in its collaboration with One Young World, will provide support to 50 delegates to participate in the global OYW Summit around creating youth employment opportunities for prosperous and peaceful societies.
Open to residents (ages 18-34) of Algeria, Burkina Faso, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan and Tunisia. 50% of the candidates will be female. All candidates need a working understanding in English.
Scholars selected to participate in the initiative will receive:
- Profiling in national media outlets.
- Access to the additional program of the Dutch MFA on 21 October in The Hague, The Netherlands
- Access to the One Young World Summit on 22-25 October 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis in The Hague and in London
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner during OYW
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Air travel to The Hague, coach to London and air travel from London back to country of destination.
- Visa costs for the Netherlands and the United Kingdom are covered.
Dutch MFA encourages applications from young leaders with a form of disability, as well as young leaders from rural and urban areas alike.