What Are Cookies
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies to suit your own preferences. Some people prefer not to enable cookies. Some browsers limit or delete cookies. Individual visitors may want to review cookies settings in order to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis. This will give you more precise control over your privacy. This also means that you can disable cookies from all websites except those you trust.
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies can affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Forms related cookies: When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- The cookie heateorSsBrowserMsg is saved by your browser to track which visitors have seen the privacy popup notification and which haven’t. This cookie is not related to your personal data or your IP address.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Our website uses basic-level Google Analytics for this purpose. This level of Google Analytics does not use display features or advanced tracking. Instead it anonymizes user IP addresses, in order to avoid the collection and tracking of any personal data. Google Analytics sets the following cookies
- Cookie Name: _ga – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website
- Cookie Name: _gat – Used by to throttle the request rate
- Cookie Name: _gid – Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- Cookie Name: rc::a – Used by Google to distinguish between humans and bots
- Cookie Name: rc::b – Used by Google to distinguish between humans and bots
- Cookie Name: rc::c – Used by Google to distinguish between humans and bots
If you require more information, please contact us through our online form.